When it comes to your health you deserve the best. At The Chelmsford we are committed to providing first-class independent healthcare for our patients:
- Expert, consultant-led care
- Friendly, caring staff who treat you like an individual
- Superb facilities with continuous investment in technology
- Choose your own appointment time
- Little or no waiting times for treatment
- High standards of nursing care in a non-hospital environment
If you have private medical insurance you should be covered to come to The Chelmsford, as the hospital is accepted by most of the major health insurance providers. Please contact your provider prior to your procedure, scan or consultation to ensure you are covered. Your provider will usually issue you with a claim or authorisation number. Please bring this and your membership number to your appointment.
Please note, you will often need an initial referral letter, for example from your GP, physiotherapist or optician, for you to be able to claim - simply ask for a referral to The Chelmsford.
Useful insurance contacts